Monday, January 28, 2013

New Workouts!

I keep changing my mind about my goals and the best way to get there. I just started a new workout program today. Lindsay Brin's Pretty Fierce: Lean Out. It is NO joke! The reason I decided to switch to this workout is it is built to help people lose the last of their weight and really lean out their bodies. It is also built to build endurance and improve vo2, both things that I desperately need in order to do my races. I'm really excited for the change and looking forward to seeing how it will change my body. I've been stuck on my plateau still, so a big change was in order again. The nice thing about this program is its built to have the option of running a few days a week, which is exactly what I need to do for my half marathon. So i'm going to follow the schedule as closely as possibly, only changing things around when necessary for my long runs. I finished my first official week of half training last week, I felt fantastic during my "long run" which was 4 miles last week. We'll see how this week goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment