Friday, January 8, 2016

Week 1- 2016

January 1- Tough, tough workout today! Stacey wrote me a plan for the end of December and then another plan for the beginning part of January, so I jumped onto the new plan today. Phew, I think she's trying to kill me! My diet today...i'd give it about a 5/10. I forgot to eat breakfast, I ate a good lunch, and ok snack, and a crappy dinner... not a good progression for the day. But oh well, tomorrow is a new day, and at least I kicked my own butt this morning. :) I've done lots water with my water intake today, so that's a good thing at least! Taking it a day at a time...

January 2-  Today was more about getting our house in order. I had a primary activity this morning with the kids, and then we came home and Ryan and I tackled the laundry, big time! We did ALL the kids laundry, all of our laundry, AND I cleaned out my closet, the dresser, and my exercise clothes! I still have some work to do to finish things up, but I'm pretty much done! Woohoo! But, that left no time for a workout so far. My diet...I'll give it a 7/10. Still not fantastic, but better than yesterday.

January 3- Sunday. Rest day. I love Sunday.

January 4- Leg Day. Ouchie. I hate leg day, but I know its good for me. :) And I did great on my eating today! yay! I'm sure it wouldn't be perfect in some peoples opinion, but for me it was a fantastic day and I'm very happy with it.

January 5- Easy swim day. 1/2 Mile completed at the LifeTime Pool. My stomach was pretty upset today, which made me feel lousy, but it also helped me keep my eating really good. Another great food day. yay!

January 6- Wednesdays are always cycle days, but Stacey and I decided that with my stomach issues, and dealing with some dehydration that I should probably take it a little easier. I finally got Santiago (my beloved bike) on my trainer and did a nice easy ride at home. I was having some issues with my bike trainer, so it wasn't the most effective workout, but it was something, I'm glad I got moving at least. Another great eating day, i'm on a roll!

January 7- Went to work early and swam laps again. Did 3/4 of a mile today. At least I went a little farther. :) Making progress! I ate really well today in prep for a dinner I knew would be off plan. Our friends brought over pizza and I enjoyed it but didn't go overboard. yay!

January 8- Weigh-in day. Drumroll please! Down 3.2 pounds! Woohoo! All the struggle was worth it. Phew! Let's hope I can keep the ball rolling.

No comments:

Post a Comment