Thursday, May 15, 2014

Catching up!

I just realized how long its been since i've posted here! Bad Diane! :) I guess time just flies when you are having fun! I went to the Caribbean! It was amazing. And wonderful. And I want to go back. Tomorrow. Worth every second of work to get there. I loved the time with my husband. It was great!





Now i'm working hard again. Back on track with my trainer, working toward my goals. Next up: The Larson Cup Triathlon! I must keep my title! Followed shortly thereafter with my century bike ride for JDRF. I just finished making this video for my fundraising efforts. It makes me heart ache, but it also makes me proud of my son. He handles his lot in life very well.

My nutrition is going well, I'm working hard to find a balance between eating really well to go along with all of the hard work I put in in the gym, and easing up enough to make it a life long sustainable thing. Right now I feel like my relationship with food has improved a lot. I feel like I get to eat a lot. I feel like I get to treat myself enough that I don't feel deprived. And sometimes I let myself eat whatever sounds good, and I don't let it ruin my day. I haven't stepped on the scale in weeks and I'm ok with that. My goal jeans fit (i'm wearing them right now!), I'm feeling more confident than ever, and I feel strong. I genuinely feel like an athlete now. And that is a great feeling! I still hope to get faster and stronger. I still hope to get leaner. But I am super happy where I am and that is a great feeling.



No comments:

Post a Comment