Tuesday, March 25, 2014

16 Weeks Post-op!

I can't believe its been 4 months almost (next week). I'm feeling great. Changes now are small since most of my swelling is gone, so its just a few little pockets left. Now the changes are just from my workouts and eating! Bye bye fat, hello muscle! I still take pictures every week and note any small change I can. I love that I can look at myself now and see the positive changes that are happening. Two weeks ago I bought some goal jeans, size 27 Silvers, I've been trying them on weekly and noting how they fit me a little better each time. They are close to being a great fit, still a touch snug, but I could wear them in public if I wanted to (and that's during the lovely time of the month, aka Bloat season)! Another couple of weeks and I think I'll be there. I've really been trying to focus hard on my food intake. I've been watching my macros and this week upped my protein fairly significantly. Its hard eating this much protein! But I know my body is loving it. I have been really good about not worrying about the scale, I'll post at the end of the month for March's results, but whether its a lot or a little that i've lost, I know I am stronger and everything is tightening up! My workouts this month are focused on stoking my metabolism, and man are they hard! Rest-based sprint intervals, and crazy timed weight training circuits among lots of cycling and walking. Its fun, but crazy! And they make me TIRED! :) I'm still working with Stacey and loving every stinking minute of it. She is so great. She is doing similar workouts to me and we report to each other every day. I love having her friendship and motivation during every step of the way. I'm sure I would have fallen off the wagon at least 5 times in the last 2 months without her.

Goal Jeans:


In other news, this week is my 10th wedding anniversary! I can't believe its been 10 years. I'm so lucky to have my husband by my side. I could not have gone through the surgery without him, and I couldn't do everything I am doing now to get fit without him. He is doing it right along with me and is down over 35 pounds! I'm so proud of him and so glad we are working together in this life. I'm a lucky girl. :) 4 1/2 more weeks til we hit the Caribbean together to celebrate. Woot!!

No comments:

Post a Comment