Tuesday, March 4, 2014

3 Months Post-op!

I can't believe its been 3 months! I'm feeling great. I've lost 4.6 pounds in the last month too. Woot! Still a little swollen, I'm ready for that to be done, but I'm super happy! My workouts are going great, i'm pushing hard, and feel like i'm ready for more. My nutrition is on better track then it has ever been. I've finally found a niche. I don't feel super deprived, I don't feel hungry all the time. Am I more choosy about what I put in my mouth? Yes! But I've had some cake, i've had some pizza, i've had some crackers, i've had chocolate covered strawberries. I'm not avoiding all the good stuff! I'm just much more choosy about what and how much and when I eat it. I'm so glad i've found something that's working for me! I'm feeling strong and healthy. I'm starting to see muscle definition again. I feel like my goals are within reach, for real, for the first time in a very long time. I'm just a few pounds from my next big goal. And I know I will reach that! I'm done fighting with my body, now i'm working with it and we are getting along. :) I see positive things every time I look in the mirror. Do I still have some body issues and part of my body I don't like? Yeah...but they don't take over my mind anymore. I can look at my body and say, "i'm looking good! look at the progress i've made!". It is making all the difference. Hooray for self-esteem again. Hooray for getting along with my own body! I forgot to take progress pictures today, so I will take some soon and post. The changes are small every week, but there are changes, and for that I am grateful! Bring on March!

No comments:

Post a Comment