Friday, November 23, 2012

1 Year

This time of year marks 1 year since I got serious about my journey to Health. I was trying for a little while before that, but it was the holiday season of 2011 when I decided enough is enough and took charge of my life. Here I stand 20 pounds lighter and a lot stronger. Like i've said in previous posts, I am far from perfect, but I am a better, much healthier person now and I am so happy about that! I realized today that I am finally to the point that I don't have to beat myself up when I make mistakes. I've realized that I know how to take care of myself and that I can't undo that with one bad meal or one missed workout. I am not where I want to be, but I am on the path and I will get there. I'm determined. I have the tools. I have the knowledge. And I have the heart! Its taking longer than I want, that's for sure, but its a journey. I think in our society we are just so used to getting what we want right when we want it, that its hard when we have to be patient! Be I will be patient. I want it bad enough. :) Do you? Be patient. Your hard work will pay off. If you get discouraged, just remember:



I have to remind myself of this A LOT! And so far, I have decided its worth it to work my butt off! :)
Here's to another year of hard work, character and muscle building, and being proud of the person I'm becoming.

No comments:

Post a Comment