Monday, January 13, 2014

New Comfort Zone


This is my goal! I want to step away from my comfort zone and find my new happy place. I have a meeting with a personal trainer later this week. Its mostly a go over my goals, see where I'm at right now kind of meeting. As i've been thinking about it and what I want to say and what my goals are, i'm so happy to see that my ideas have changed. I don't care so much about the numbers, I just want to create muscle and endurance, and create healthy change in my body and mind. I want to find peace in myself, mind, body and soul. I keep saying it over and over, but its true that I am so happy to see myself making these positive mental changes. I'm so happy that I can actually see myself achieving my goals, believing in myself, and getting to where I want to be. It might not happen when I want it to, but I genuinely believe that I can actually make it happen now. And that makes me SO HAPPY! I posted on Facebook yesterday that I keep seeing these glimpses of what I am capable of, those glimpses don't always stick with me, but just knowing that I can see them for a moment lets me know that they are there, I can become whatever it is I want to be, I am capable. So here is to stepping out of my comfort zone and making those glimpses my reality.





No comments:

Post a Comment