Thursday, January 23, 2014

New Game Plan!

I've had a decent plan going, but I felt a little scattered and was trying to gain some focus, and wasn't quite sure how to go about that. And then I met Stacey. :) Remember that super empowering spin class teacher? Yep! She does personal training and coaching! So this week I met with her and hired her as my coach. She put together a plan for me, and I am so excited! She believes in me so much that I am so pumped about what I can accomplish this year. She wrote me a plan with 3 cardio days and 3 weight days per week. I did her leg workout yesterday and her cycling workout today. Whoo! She knows her stuff! I can't walk or sit down now, but I can tell its working! This month we are focusing on leaning me out, getting my body burning fat like crazy and then in another month or so we will start focusing more on cycling to get me ready for my events. I am seriously so excited! Who know I could be so excited about so much pain. Haha! I check in with her every day right now, and it really makes me not cheat on my workouts. No more skipping the lunges. :)

I can also tell that having more focused has me more on my game in the kitchen too. I have to fuel myself well, so I've been planning a little better and eating a little better. But, I'm happy to say i'm not obsessing. I've been counting my calories, but not stressing. I'm not beating myself up when I have a little treat. I'm not beating myself up if I have a bad meal. I'm not stressing about the ups and downs with the scale. I'm just doing better overall and trying to be positive about myself. I love how much happier I am when I take this approach.

I forgot to take official 7 weeks post-op pictures this week! I haven't changed much this week. I feel like my swelling is going down though, which is great. I'm still wearing my surgical binder, but I'm totally used to that now. And my incision is looking better and better. Its still not completely healed, but I can tell its getting close. The rest of the incision looks really good. Its thin and smooth. Its still pretty red, but I can tell as it heals its going to be a really nice looking scar. Here are some random pictures of my in different clothes. I'm kind of obsesses with how different my clothes look on me, I take a lot of pictures. :) I'm also obsessed with wearing workout clothes now. They make me feel like a million bucks. I just bought a bunch of new ones. I might need a workout clothes closet soon. Haha!




No comments:

Post a Comment