Friday, January 3, 2014

Ready, Set, Go!

Recommitted to my health and ready to go! For once I have so much excitement about it! I actually believe I can achieve my goals and be happy about it! Luckily I can do most anything I want right now, but I was planning to start P90x3 in the next 2 weeks and I think I need to wait on that. About an inch of my incision has opened wider, I went to see the doctor today and they say everything is fine, but it will probably take a month to heal up. I have to pack the wound with gauze twice a day and just let it heal on its own. Its pretty sore, but not hindering me too much. I will be going in every week so they can watch it, an will probably have to wear my binder longer than they initially thought. They said I can continue regular activity, but no core work or twisting or swimming until it is completely healed. So, I need to make a game plan! I will definitely keep using my treadmill, and get on my bike on the trainer, and I need to start adding in weight training. I will probably just create my own weight workouts based on things I learned from ChaLEAN Extreme last year. I will start on the light side and increase the weight as I feel I can. I'm thinking 2 days of weight training for now. I think I will sit down today and figure out what I want to do, I'll post whatever schedule I come up with. So excited to get back on the wagon!

No comments:

Post a Comment